KH Hair Awards & Accreditations
KH Hair is an award-winning brand which has picked up some of the most highly sought after accolades in the industry.
In 2017, the Long Eaton-based academy was awarded ‘Training Academy of the Year’ at the British Hairdressing Business Awards and, in 2018, Creative Team members, Jessica Neil and Mary Geoghegan picked up the ‘Eastern Hairdresser of the Year’ award at the British Hairdressing Awards. The Group has regularly been finalised in several categories at both of these leading annual events.
In previous years, we have also been recognised by the AIPP Awards (2nd place); Hair Magazine (Best Regional Salon Group); The Fellowship of British Hairdressing (Gold Star Salon Group) and The Sapphires (Most Effective Website)
Here are some more of our talented team’s most recent achievements:
- KH Hair Training Academy – shortlisted in the British Hairdressing Business Awards 2019 ‘Educator of the Year’ category.
- Jessica Neil (West Bridgford) and Mary Geoghegan (Nottingham) – shortlisted in the British Hairdressing Awards 2019 ‘Eastern Hairdresser of the Year’ category.
- Jessica Neil (West Bridgford) – finalist for the Fellowship’s F.A.M.E Team 2018 (semi-finalist in 2019).
- Lizzie Williams (Hinckley) – Gold Winner in the Academy category at Wella’s Xposure student competition 2018. Finalist in Creative Head Magazine’s IT List competition in the ‘Rising Star’ category. Current member of Wella’s Generation Now Team.
- Emily Dyer (Nottingham) – Bronze Winner in the Academy category at Wella’s Xposure student competition 2018.
- Catie Atkinson (Hinckley) – finalist in Wella’s Xposure competition 2019.
- Joanne Roe (Leicester), Lizzie Williams (Hinckley) and Ben Sutcliffe (Barber, Long Eaton) – through to the UK finals of Wella’s Trend Vision competition – winners to be announced in September.
- Joanne Pacey (Leicester) – current member of the Fellowship’s Clubstar Team.
- Mary Geoghegan (Nottingham) – Winner of the Silver Award at the Wella Trend Vision UK Finals 2017, current member of the Sebastian Cult Team and semi-finalist for the Fellowship’s F.A.M.E Team 2020.
- Bronte Wooding (Hinckley) – former member of the Fellowship’s Colour Project Team
Finally, the Arnold salon team were delighted to receive the 2019 ‘Fantastic Salon of Year’ Award at the UK Fantastic Hairdresser Awards.