KH Hair Awards & Accreditations
KH Hair is an award-winning brand which has picked up some of the most highly sought after accolades in the industry.
The Group has been regularly shortlisted in both the British Hairdressing Awards and the British Hairdressing Business Awards and, in 2017, was awarded ‘Training Academy of the Year’ at the latter.
“Education is crucial no matter what stage you’re at in your career. This award celebrates the salons that recognise that and which make a concerted effort to prioritise the growth and development of their team. Congratulations to KH Hair Academy who invest, motivate and inspire their students and remain at the forefront of education. A very well-deserved win!”
Hairdressing Journal International’s Executive Director, Jayne Lewis-Orr
Previous awards include:
- Regional Salon Group’ – Hair Awards 2010
- Fellowship for British Hairdressing ‘Gold Star Salon’ 2007
- A Sapphire Award for the Group website in 2010.
The Group’s talented stylists are no strangers to winning awards either, with 2017 being a particularly successful year:
- A Silver Trend Vision Award for colour for Mary Geoghegan (Nottingham salon) closely followed up in 4th place by Joanne Roe (Leicester salon)
- A place on the Fellowship of British Hair’s ClubStar Team for Joanna Louise Pacey (Leicester salon)
- A place at the finals of the British Hairdressing Awards (Eastern Region) for Helen Stilwell (Arnold salon) and Jessica Neil (West Bridgford salon)
- A place at the FAME 2018 finals for Jessica Neil (West Bridgford salon)