KH Hair is celebrating as six of its stylists secure their place at the regional finals of a major hairdressing industry competition.
Wella’s TrendVision is a competition designed to find the very best hairdressing talent in the UK. The stylists, who work at KH Hair salons across the East Midlands, were chosen from thousands of entries after competing in online photographic rounds earlier this year.
- Charlotte Dainty – KH Hair Beeston (Colour Specialist category)
- Emily Dyer – KH Hair Castlegate (Colour Artist category)
- Lauren Jones – KH Hair Oadby (Craft Artist category)
- Chloe Ward – KH Hair Oadby (Colour Specialist and Craft Artist categories)
- Bronte Wooding – KH Hair Hinckley (Colour Artist category)
- Brandon Winfield – KH Hair West Bridgford (Craft Artist and Men’s Artist categories)