Better late than never for KH Hair
The wait is over for winning stylists who finally get their hands on their 2021 awards!
KH Hair Group may have missed out on their eagerly-anticipated and glittering annual award ceremony for the second time in 2021, but the company was still keen to recognise the achievements of its most hard-working individuals and teams – even if they had to wait nearly a year to get their hands on their trophies.
Group Managing Director, Darren Messias, says the winners were chosen early last year but, due to supply issues caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, he has only just been able to hand over the coveted awards to the worthy winners.
The trophies finally arrived in February, and Darren has been carrying out surprise visits to the salons to hand them out to the Group’s top performers:
• Salon Clients Award – KH Hair Arnold
• Salon Service Award – KH Hair Mansfield
• Salon Highest Retail Award – KH Hair Nottingham
• Salon Highest Turnover Award – KH Hair Nottingham
• Salon Colour Award – KH Hair Sutton in Ashfield
• Master Colour Award – Joanne Read (KH Ilkeston)
• Individual Turnover Award – Hayley Chadwick (KH Hair Ilkeston)
• Individual Retail Award – Steve McEntee (KH Hair Nottingham)
• Individual Clients Award – Erica Miller (KH Hair Sutton in Ashfield)
• Rising Star Award – Caitlin Goadby (KH Hair Hinckley)
Darren says the annual awards have become an integral part of the business. “The importance of recognising and celebrating outstanding achievements can never be underestimated.” he explains. The past two years have been extremely challenging for everyone, so to be able to reward our individual team members and salon teams has been a really motivational experience for the whole Group. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners and thank all of our teams for their hard work, support and loyalty.”
The 2022 KH Hair Awards ceremony will take place on Sunday 12 June at Metronome, Nottingham.